AHi Benjamin. My name is Dr. Green. What seems to be the matter?
嗨,本杰明。我是格林医生。你哪里不舒服?
BI've been feeling pretty ill for a few days now.
我觉得不舒服已经有好几天了。
Awhat are your symptoms?
都有哪些症状?
BI feel chilly, I've got cramps, I keep throwing up, and I feel dizzy and tired.
我觉得浑身发冷,喘不过气,总想吐,而且又晕又累。
AIt sounds like you might be a bit dehydrated. Do you feel thirsty most of the day?
听起来你好像是有点脱水。你一天下来觉得口渴吗?
BYes. I can't seem to drink enough.
渴。我好想喝水不够。
AHave you been drinkning plenty of water?
是喝很多的白开水吗?
BNo, just soda.
不,只是喝些苏打水。
AOk. Well, we'll have a nurse take some blood in a few minutes to see if you're dehydrated. First, let me feel your pulse.
好了。嗯,你一会儿请护士帮你验验血看你是否脱水。先让我量量你的脉搏。
BThat seems to be a bit low, but that's not uncommon when you're ill.
好像有点低,但是生病的时候这个值也算正常。
AIs anyone else sick in your home?
你家里还有别人生病吗?
BNo, but my girlfriend has mono.
没了,但是我女朋友有传染性单核细胞增多症。
AI see. I'll have the lab techs run some tests to check for mono as well then. The burse will come in then to take your blood, we'll run some tests, and then you can go home. You should hear from us by this afternoon.
我知道了。我一会儿让化验师再多做一项mono病毒化验。一会儿护士会来取血样,我们做一些化验,然后你就可以回家了。化验结果今天下午会通知你。
BThanks.
谢谢。
中国足彩网信息请查看口语交际