ADan, Dan, dude. You have to come over to my house right now!
丹,丹,哥们。你必须马上到我家来。
BIs everything OK?
一切都正常吗?
AJust get over here! Come in! Quickly!
快点来就是了。快进!
BSo, since when is your house a bank?
什么时候你的屋子变成银行了?
AWhat do you mean?
你是什么意思?
BI mean, what’s up with the locks and iron bars on your windows.
我是说,在窗户上的锁和铁栅栏用来干什么。
ASecurity ,Dan, security! You can never be too safe you know! A lot of sickos out there. Just the other day they caught that peeping tom red handed! Had a high power telescope and binoculars by his window.
安全,丹,为了安全。要知道你总是不安全的。外面有很多坏人。前几天他们逮到一个偷窥者在干坏事。他窗户边有高倍的望远镜和双目望远镜。
BWhat’s the matter with you? Why are you acting all paranoid?
你怎么了?为什么如此多疑?
AParanoid? I’m not paranoid! I’m cautious! You see Dan, we have to be on guard at all time! People just invade your privacy as if they knew you! Telemarketers, solicitors, even your bank! They have way too much information! I like to keep everything on a need to know basis.
多疑?我不是多疑!我很小心,丹,我们必须一直警惕。就如你所知道的哪有那个,人们喜欢窥探别人的隐私。电话推销,律师,甚至你的银行。他们有太多的信息。我喜欢只有自己知道一切。
BOK, well, what did you want to see me about?
好吧,你想告诉我什么?
AYou are being watched! Be careful Dan! Be careful!
你被监视了。要小心!丹,要小心!
中国足彩网信息请查看口语交际