AAre you okay, man? You don’t look very well.
老兄,你没事吧?你脸色看起来很不好。
BUgh, I feel terrible. I went out last night with Trevor, and things got a little out of hand.
我感觉糟透了。我最晚和Trevor出去了,后来事情有点失控了。
ANice! So, where did you guys go?
你们去哪里了?
BWe hit a couple of local bars, and met up with some friends. Everything was cool until Mike came along, and it turned out that it was his birthday yesterday!
我们去了2个当地的酒吧,遇见了一些朋友。Mike过来前一切都相安无事,恰巧昨天是他的生日。
AOh no! Mike’s birthday is a drinkfest for sure!
不会吧!Mike的生日一定变成了喝酒聚会。
BTell me about it! We drank everything in the bar!
我同意你说的。我们喝了酒吧里的各种酒。
AIs that why you missed work today?
那就是你今天不来上班的原因?
BYeah. I woke up this morning feeling really nauseous. I threw up like five times.
是的,我今早醒来,感觉想呕吐,我大概吐了5次。
AEww!
哦!
BI was so dehydrated that I drank like a gallon of water, and my head has been pounding all day. I swear, I’m never gonna drink again!
我很渴以致于喝了大概一加仑的水,而且整天头都很痛。我发誓,我再也不喝酒了。
AToo bad man, tonight is Tracy’s going away party and she asked if you were gonna go.
太遗憾了,今晚有个送别Tracy的聚会,她问你去不去。
BOh, yeah. I’m there!
好吧!我去!
中国足彩网信息请查看口语交际