AThat's OK, Ben, just let it go. I thought you were just a little too much into it.
好了,本,都过去了。我还以为你只是有点奇怪。
BI wasn't kidding before, OK, I'm fine now.
我刚才可没有开玩笑,不过我现在已经好了。
AHoney, have you ever heard that there are a lot of stray cats now.
亲爱的,你听说了现在有很多流浪猫吗?
BYes.
嗯。
ANow they are collected by some volunteers, and people can adopt them or make a donation for the shelters.
现在有一些志愿者们将猫们聚集起来,然后人们可以收养,或者是给他们捐款建住所。
BWhat are you saying? You are acting weird today.
你想说什么?你今天有点奇怪。
AI want to adopt a cat, and it can be Barbie's boyfriend too.
我想领养一只小猫,然后他也可以成为芭比的男朋友。
BHaha, very funny, but it doesn't make any sense to me.
哈哈,太有趣了。但是对于我来说却没有任何意义。
AThat's all right. At least I got myself left.
好的,至少我坚持我自己的意见。
BSeriously, if we will adopt any animals, we'd gotta to talk to Daniel.
说真的,如果我们要领养任何动物的话,我们得先和丹尼尔谈谈。
AI hope that he would grant me with that.
我希望他会答应。
BHope so.
希望吧。
中国足彩网信息请查看口语交际