A Good morning. My name's Jason Smith.
早上好,我叫杰森史密斯。
B Ah, good morning, Mr. Smith. Nice to meet you. I'm Peter Anderson from Personnel. Do sit down.
噢,早上好,史密斯先生。很高兴见到你。我是人事部的皮特安德森。请坐。
A Thank you very much.
谢谢。
B Now, have you brought your curriculum vitae with you?
你带了你的简历吗?
A Oh, my CV. Yes, here it s. There are three copies.
噢,简历。是的,在这里。我复印了三份。
B Have you brought your certificates as well?
你带了你的证书吗?
A No, I haven't. I'm awfully sorry. Can I send them to you?
非常抱歉,我没带。我能寄给你吗?
B Yes, that'll be all right. Well, please tell me about your working experience.
好的,没问题。那么,首先请告诉我你的工作经验。
A I haven't been involved in international business, so I don't have any experiences, but I am diligent and I learn very fast.
我没有从事过国际商务,所以我没有任何经验,但是我非常勤奋,而且我学东西也非常快。
B OK, so do you think you can make yourself easily understood in English?
好的,你能毫无障碍的听懂英文吗?
A Yes, in most circumstances.Are you available for business travel?
是的,在大部分情况下都能。那你能商务出差吗?
B Yes, I am young, and unmarried. It's no problem for me to travel frequently.
能,我还年轻,而且还是单身。我能够频繁出差。
A OK. You are good. Hope to see you next time. I'll call you if you get picked for the next test.
好的,你很不错,希望下次能再见。如果你通过初试,我会电话通知你的。
B Thank you very much. I'm looking forward to your call.
非常感谢。我会非常期待您的电话的。