AWhat's happening here?
这儿出了什么事?
BOur lock was broken, honey. Somebody broke into our house.
我们的锁被砸了,亲爱的。有人闯进我们家了。
A Oh, that was me.
哦,是我。
B You? What? What the hell are you talking about?
你?什么?你在说什么啊?
A I left my keys inside so I called the superintendent to break the lock.
我把钥匙落在里面了,所以我叫了物业来把锁砸开。
B Hey, what are you guys doing here?
嘿,你们这些人在做什么啊?
A Sorry, sir. There's been a mistake.
对不起,警官。恐怕这里面有点误会。
B But you can't leave with an opening door!
但你不能让门开着就离开啊!
A I got to buy a new lock! Plus, the superprintendent won't let any stranger in…
我得去买把新的锁!再说,物业不会让陌生人进来的……
B Oh, you are always a trouble maker.
哦,你总是惹麻烦。
A It seems that there is not my job here. This seems that it's been a false alarm.
看起来这儿没我的事了。好像有人报错了警。
B Er…look, here, sir, I am terribly sorry.
嗯……您看,警官,真是非常抱歉。
A Well, don't call the police unless there is a real case. I hope this won't happen again.
下次没有真情况可不要报警。我希望下次不要发生这种事。
B Oh, I hope this won't happen again. I hate hearing this.
哦,我希望下次不要发生这种事。我讨厌听到这个。
A Is there anything wrong, Ma'am?
怎么啦,太太?
B The superintendent said the same thing to me today a thousand times!
这话物业今天已经跟我说过一千遍了!