A:Hello, Mr. Smith, Wang Peng speaks.史密斯先生,你好。我是王朋。
B:Hello! Mr. Wang. this is Smith.你好,王先生,我是史密斯。
A:I'm calling to thank you for the wonderful dinner I had yesterday.我打电话感谢你昨天为我所设的丰盛晚餐。
B:It's a pleasure.不必客气。
A:I'll come back to China tonight. I hope to see you again sometime.今晚我就要回中国了,希望有机会再度相见。
B:I hope so.我也希望有机会再度见到你。
A:I appreciate all help of you during my stay here.衷心感谢我在此逗留期间,你对我提供的所有帮助。
B:Don't mention it.不必客气。
A:Please let me know when you go to China and let me be of some assistance to you.你到中国时请一定告诉我,好让我给你提供点方便。
B:Yes, I will. Have a nice flight back.我会的,祝你回程一路平安。
A:Thanks, good-bye!谢谢,再见!
B:Good-bye!再见!