足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$

美食情景对话:今晚我们一起煮饭吃吧
来源:易贤网 阅读:799 次 日期:2017-05-20 09:49:58
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“美食情景对话:今晚我们一起煮饭吃吧”,方便广大网友查阅!

A:Do you have any plans for dinner tonight? 你想好今天晚饭吃什么了吗?

B:No, I was thinking of putting a frozen pizza in the oven or something. How about you? 还没,我正在考虑弄个冷冻披萨什么的扔进烤箱里烧烤.你呢?

A:I was thinking maybe we could make dinner together tonight. What do you think? 我正在想咱们今晚可以一起做晚饭.你觉得怎么样?

B:I'm absolutely useless at cooking! 我对做饭一窍不通啊!

A:I could teach you how to cook something healthy. Frozen pizza are so bad for you! 我可以教你怎样做健康饮食.冻披萨对你一点好处都没有!

B:I know they aren't good for me, but they are cheap, convenient, and fairly tasty. 我知道吃冻披萨对身体没有什么好处,可是真的很便宜,又方便而且味道也不错.

A:I recently saw a piece for spicy chicken curry in a maganize. Maybe we could try that? 我最近在一本杂志上看见一份做辣鸡肉咖喱的菜谱.不如咱们试着做做看?

B:Yeah, why not. Do you have all the ingredients? 好啊,为什么不呢?原料都齐全了吗?

A:I bought all the ingredients this morning, so let's start! 我今天早上都买齐了,咱们现在就开始吧.

B:What do we do first? 第一步先干什么?

A:First, you need to wash the vegetables and then chop them into little pieces. 首先,先把蔬菜洗干净,切成小块备用.

B:OK. Should I heat the wok? 好的,需要热锅吗?

A:Yes. Once it gets hot, put a little oil in it, add the vegetables and stir-fry them for a few minutes. 行.锅烧热之后,倒一点油,把蔬菜都翻进去炒几分钟.

B:What about the chicken? 鸡肉怎么办?

A:That needs to be cut into thin strips about 3 cm long and then it can be stir-fried on its own until its cooked through. 把鸡肉切成三厘米左右的窄条,然后单独炒熟.

B:How about the rice? 米饭呢?

A:I'll prepare it. Do you prefer white rice or brown rice? 我来弄米饭.你喜欢吃白米还是糙米?

B:White rice, please. None of that healthy brown stuff for me! 白米饭吧。我不要糙米!

中国足彩网信息请查看口语交际
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$ 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标