足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$

《绯闻女孩》第一季精彩对白
来源:易贤网 阅读:912 次 日期:2017-06-01 10:11:31
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“《绯闻女孩》第一季精彩对白”,方便广大网友查阅!

Lily: Serena you’ve been gone, doing who knows what with god knows who.

Serena你一直都不在这里,在鬼知道什么是哪儿的地方做鬼知道是什么的事儿.

Chuck: Any interest in fresh air?

想出去走走透透气吗?

Gossip: Game on.

游戏开始了。

Eric: No offense. Blair: None taken.

——没有冒犯的意思。

——我不介意。

Chuck: Move, plz.

请让一下。

Blair: Done and done.

成交!

* 成交还有其他的说法,比如单用“Deal”。

Blair:Nighty-night.

晚安。

Nate: You set me up.

你陷害了我。

Gossip girl: Some one pours that man a drink.

有人要使他难堪了。

Blair:Yes, it would be really nice if I was sailing on the may flower.

对,如果我是古代人(这样穿)就好看了。

Gossip:Be careful what you fish for.

对你调查的东西要小心噢。

Chuck:I was born loaded.

我是含着金汤匙出生的。

Nate’s mum: Not another word of this.

别说了。

Vanessa: Baby steps.

慢慢来嘛。

Blair: Next you cross me, I won’t be as forgiving.

下次你再背叛我,我就不会手软了。

Dan: I’m doomed.

我完蛋了。

Nate’s pa: I can hardly contain my joy.

我无法抑制自己的狂喜。

Blair: Guard my drink.

看着我的酒。

Gossip girl: Prohibition never stood a chance against exhibition.

“阻止”在“表现”面前是没有用的。

Nate: I’m not over you.

我忘不了你。

Father: You don’t say.

不用说这个。

Chuck: You wish.

你想得美。

Vanessa: C’mon, there’s nothin’ like a lil 80s hair metal to put a smile on your face after a day like this.

在经历了这样一天后,没有什么能比80年代的轻金属更让你开心的事儿了。

Serena: Good point.

说得好。

Jenny: As you were.

你们继续吧。

Gossip: The only thing I’m dishing is seconds.

我只会上炒冷饭这道菜。

Dan: Right of your way, pal.

看路啊,伙计。

Blair: How could he just blow me off?

他怎么可以放我鸽子?

Eleanor: You had me worried sick.

你让我担心死了。

Serena: It was a last minute thing.

(他)也是刚决定的。

Serena: Then vite, vite!

那就快点吧!

Eleanor: What am I supposed to do then? Make a scene? Behave like a pathetic, scorned wife?

那我应该怎么做?大闹一场?或者扮得像怨妇一样

Passer-by: Of course, the throng of children in mittens should have tipped me off.

噢,当然,那群戴着棒球手套的孩子应该可以告诉我。

Gossip: Looks like daddy’s lil’ girl isn’t sugar and spice and everything nice after all.

看来爸爸的乖女儿也不是那么地完美。

Chuck: She’s been crystal about that since we got back.

她对此表现得很明显。

Dan: Thank you, even if I did have to drag it out of yourself.

谢谢,虽然这是我逼你说出来的。

Blair: I can’t be held responsible for her mood swings.

她心情不好不关我的事。

Serena: Since you and your reputation don’t need me and my low-rent taste, you and Warldof name can weather the storm alone.

既然你和你的名声不需要我和我低下的品味,你和W的名声就独自面对(这一切,指B面对的危机)吧。

Blair: We met briefly on Thanksgiving.

我们在感恩节时见过一面。

Blair: She’s running herself ragged.

她在努力。

Chuck: I’d say, let’s get the bitch.

我会说,那婊子死定了(让我们搞定/整死那婊子)。

Blair: Before you landed on my bed, we actually landed on a good idea.

在你爬上我的床以前我们已经想到了一个好主意。

Dan:(It) doesn’t quite roll off the tongue.

这的确很难说出口。

Blair: Right on schedule.

不出所料噢。

Chuck: There won’t be a dry eye in the house, trust me.

在屋子的人都会哭得稀里哗啦的。

Dan: Feels like one of you is a fish out of water?

你们其中的一个感觉会很难受。

中国足彩网信息请查看口语交际
易贤网手机网站地址:《绯闻女孩》第一季精彩对白
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$ 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标