A:Hi, I come to pick up my laundry. This is the invoice.你好,我来取我的衣服,这是发票。
B:Here you are. We've ironed them for you already. Please check and see if there is any damage.这些是您的。我们已经熨烫过了。请检查一下看是否有损坏。
A:I'm afraid that a button is missing.恐怕这里掉了颗扣子。
B:I'm terribly sorry. You know we are so busy today and we forget to sew the button back on. Please wait a moment. It will be ready soon.非常抱歉。您看我们今天太忙了,忘记给您缝上去了。您稍等一下,马上就好。
A:OK, please.好的。
B:Would you like to have a look? Is it to your satisfaction?您看一下吧,满意吗?
A:Well, oh my God, there is another problem, I'm afraid. There is still a stain on the shirt.噢,天哪,恐怕又有一个问题。衬衣上还有个污点呢?
B:It doesn't seem like that. Sorry, sir, we've tried everything, but we're not able to get it off the shirt. It was from the sugar I think.好像不是那样的。抱歉先生,我们试了所有的方法,但是都不能从衬衣上去除那个污点。我想那应该是糖渍。
A:It's been several days now, I am not sure.已经过了很多天了,我不确定。
B:Yes, the sugar was burnt during the dry-cleaning process. And there you go.是的,在干洗的过程中,糖糊掉了。然后就是这样了。
A:Oh, that's so bad. I know little about that. Is there a remedy for it?噢,那太糟了。我不知道会这样,有什么可以补救吗?
B:I am awfully sorry. Please tell us about the stains before the dry-cleaning next time.非常抱歉。请下次干洗前告诉我们那是什么污点。
A:OK, I will.好的,我会的。
B:This is a membership card. You can get a 20 percent discount next time.这是一张会员卡。下次来能打八折。
A:Thanks a lot.非常感谢。
B:Hope to see you again. We will provide the best service.下次再来,我们将提供最好的服务。