A:Welcome, young man. No offence, but I haven't seen you here before.
欢迎光临,年轻人。没有冒犯的意思,但是我好像以前没有见过你。
B:Of course, this is my first time here. My Mom has a membership here. Here is the card.
当然了,这是我第一次来。我妈妈是这里的会员。这是她的会员卡。
A:Okay then. You are the younger customer here ever.
那好吧。你是我们最年轻的顾客。
B:It's not so wise that you do not explore the children's market.
你们不开发儿童市场,这样做非常不明智。
A:It's the marketing's fault, I suppose.What do you want to do?
我想这应该是市场部的错误。你想做点什么运动呢?
B:Well, I want to become just like Bruce Lee. What should I do?
嗯,我想成为李小龙,我该怎么做呢?
A:That's a long way to go, I'm afraid. First of all, you gotta grow up.
恐怕那有一段很长的路哦!首先,你得先长大。
B:I am still young. And I'm growing every minute.
我还年轻。而且我每一分钟都在长啊!
A:Sure. Then what about trying the treadmill or the skipping rope.
当然。那么要不要试试跑步机或者是跳绳?
B:I love running. Anything else?
我喜欢跑步。还有别的吗?
A:Please change your clothes first!
请先换衣服吧!
B:I'm perfect with my clothes. And I do not have anything else with me.
我穿这个就可以了。而且我身边也没有带别的衣服。
A:Sorry, but no jeans here.
对不起,但是这里不允许穿牛仔裤运动。
B:Oh, that's the only place where jeans are not popular. I'd better just go home.
哦,这是唯一一个不流行牛仔裤的地方!我最好还是回家算了。
注释:
membership n. 会员资格
explore vt. 开发
marketing n. 行销
treadmill n. 踏车
skipping-rope 跳绳
jeans n. 牛仔裤