A:Look, Forest Gump is on at six thirty.
快看,六点半将上映阿甘正传。
B:Really? It was on in 1994 for the first time. And it is really a classic.
真的吗?这部片子在1994年首映。它确实很经典。
A:Yeah, I am very impressed with Tom Hanks' performance in the movie.
是啊,我对电影中汤姆?汉克斯的表演印象深刻。
B:I am also impressed with the lines in the movie.
我对电影中的台词也印象颇深。
A:Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你将会得到些什么。
B:That's my favorite.
那也是我的最爱。
A:You know, it also won 6 Oscar awards in 1995. Unbelievable!
你知道吗?它在1995年获得了6项奥斯卡奖。真是难以置信!
B:It deserves. That film can give us a lot of inspiration.
这是它应得的。那部电影能给我们许多激励。
A:Yes, the Forrest's experience can encourage the people in trouble.
是啊。阿甘的经历可以鼓励处在困境中的人们。
B:All in all, it will never lose its appeal.
总之,这部电影经久不衰。
A:Gucci, I have an idea. Do you want to see this movie together?
古奇,我有个想法。你想和我一起看这部电影吗?
B:Sure. Now you are talking.
好的。你这次说到点子上了。
注释:
classic n. 经典作品
be impressed with 对……印象深刻
line n. 台词
deserve vi. 值得
inspiration n. 鼓舞
experience n. 经历
encourage vt. 鼓励
appeal n. 感染力
Forrest Gump 《阿甘正传》。该片由Robert Zemeckis 导演,Tom Hanks主演。在1995年的第67届奥斯卡金像奖最佳影片角逐中,它一举获得了最佳影片、最佳男主角、最佳导演、最佳改编剧本、最佳剪辑和最佳视觉效果等六项大奖。
Now you are talking. 在前一课阿美说她们在电影方面达不成共识。所以这次古奇就开玩笑说,这次终于达成共识了,说到点子上了。她们都喜欢《阿甘正传》这部电影。
2025国考·省考课程试听报名