A:Daniel, you can't spit the gum everywhere.
丹尼尔,你不可以随处乱吐口香糖。
B:Come on, just a little piece.
哎呀,只是一小块。
A:Do you know how many people chew gum everyday?
你知道每天有多少人嚼口香糖吗?
B:I have no idea.
不知道。
A:Just in Beijing, people consume 300,000 pieces of gum every day.
仅仅是在北京,每天人们要吃掉300,000 块口香糖。
B:That's amazing.
真令人吃惊!
A:If all the people spit out the gum like you, the whole world would become a big trash can.
如果所有人都像你一样随地乱吐口香糖,整个世界将变成一个大垃圾箱。
B:Come on, you are making too big deal out of this.
你说得也太夸大其辞了吧。
A:I just want to remind you to behave yourself.
我只是提醒你要规矩些。
B:OK, dear sister, I see. This kind of thing will not happen again.
好的,亲爱的姐姐,我知道了。再也不会发生这种事了。