1.Beijing Trading Campany.May I help you?
北京贸易公司。请问有何贵干?
2.We have two Zhongs.
我们这里有两位先生姓钟。
3.Is that Bob Zhong,or John Zhong?
你要接Bob钟,还是John钟?
4.I'm sorry,he's not in the office now.
很抱歉,他现在不在办公室。
5.Do you have any idea when he'll be back?
你知道他何时回来吗?
6.I have no idea(when he'll be back.)
我不知道(他何时回来)。
7.Can you ask him to call me when he comes back?
他回来时请告诉他打电话给我好吗?
8.It's urgent.
有急事。
9.I'm sorry but he's in Shanghai on business.
很抱歉,他出差去上海了。
10.Probably sometime tomorrow.
可能明天(回来)。
11.Is there anyone else who can help me?
有没有其他的人能帮我?
12.OK.I'll just put you through.
好的,我这就给您转接。
13.Just a moment,please…
请稍候。
14.You're welcome.
别客气。
15.Is Mary there?
玛丽在吗?
16.Mary is out right now.
玛丽现在不在。
17.Why don't you call back later this afternoon?
您不妨今天下午再打来。
18.When will she be back?
她何时会回来?
19.Will it be too late if I call around 10∶00 this evening?
如果我在晚上10点左右打来会不会太晚?
中国足彩网信息请查看职场商务