足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$

宴请
来源:易贤网 阅读:1618 次 日期:2015-02-03 17:25:01
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“宴请”,方便广大网友查阅!

Key Sentences(重点句子)

86.It's a pleasure to have you here.

欢迎光临。

87.It's very kind of you to have invited me.

非常感谢你的盛情邀请。

88.I'm happy to host this dinner party in honor of our friends.

非常高兴能为朋友举办这次晚宴。

89.We are very honored to be invited to this magnificent dinner.

我们非常荣幸能被邀请参加这个盛宴。

90.Dinner is ready.

饭菜已经准备好了。

91.Please go to the table.

请入席吧。

92.I'm really a bit nervous now, for I know nothing of your table manners.

我真有点不安了,我对你们的席间礼节一点也不懂。

93.No wonder people say the Chinese are hospitable.

难怪人们都说中国人很好客。

94.I have seen it with my own eyes.

现在我算是亲眼看到了。

95.To your health and success in business.

为你的身体健康、生意兴隆干杯。

96.This food is Sichuan speciality.

这道菜是四川的特色菜。

97.Make yourself at home.

不要客气,随便吃。

98.Eat it while it is hot.

请趁热吃。

99.It's really delicious.

味道真的好极了。

100.I wish to propose a toast to our friendship and cooperation.

我提议为我们的友谊和合作干杯。

101.What beautiful colors.

色彩太漂亮了。

102.They look really inviting.

它们看起来真诱人。

103.We like to eat our meat and vegetables fresh.

我们喜欢吃新鲜的肉和蔬菜。

104.I think this is what makes you people so healthy.

我想正是这些使得你们身体很健康。

105.Please don't just speak.

不要光顾说话。

106.Help yourselves to have more.

请再多吃一点。

107.This is really the most beautiful desserts I've ever seen in my life.

这真是我一生中见到的最漂亮的点心。

108.Thank you for your hospitality and your dinner.

感谢你们的盛情和晚宴。

中国足彩网信息请查看职场商务

中国足彩网信息请查看职场商务
上一篇:接待来宾
下一篇:饭店预约
易贤网手机网站地址:宴请
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$ 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标