A Where are we heading, Shirley?
我们应该走哪边呢?雪莉。
B It's up to you.
你决定吧。
A En, I can't remember the exact direction.
恩,我好像忘记了具体的方向。
B What happened to your memory?
你的记忆力到底是怎么了?
A If I had known that, I could have helped you, Dad!
爸爸,如果我知道,我就帮助你了。
B All you think about is your American Idol!
不要只想着你的《美国偶像》。
A I'm so sorry!
那是我的错!
B Take it easy, Dad!
爸爸,看开点!
A Go straight, then turn left at the first intersection, you will see the exact road signs.
一直往前走,然后在第一个街口向左转弯,然后你就可以看见具体的标志了。
B Got it. Yahoo!
知道了,太棒了!
A I hope this will teach you a lesson!
我希望你记住这次教训!
B Yes, Madam!
遵命,长官!
中国足彩网信息请查看入门口语