足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$

中英双语:一只狗的遗书
来源:易贤网 阅读:1216 次 日期:2015-12-19 11:05:15
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“中英双语:一只狗的遗书”,方便广大网友查阅!

亲爱的爸妈:

Dear Mom and Dad,

今天我死了。

I died today.

你对我感到厌倦了,所以你把我送去了收容所。收容所的动物已经太多了,而我抽到了不幸的号码。

You got tired of me and took me to the shelter. They were over crowded and I drew an unlucky number.

现在被装进黑色塑胶袋的我静静躺在掩埋场里。

I am in a plastic bag in a land fill now.

你留下来几乎全新的牵绳会给其他小狗狗用。

Some other puppy will get the barley used leash you left.

我的项圈又脏又太小,不过阿姨在送我上天堂之前帮我把它拿下来了。

My collar was dirty and too small, but the lady took it off before she sent me to the Rainbow Bridge.

如果我没有咬坏你的鞋,你会不会让我留下来?

Would I still be at home if I hadn't chewed your shoe?

我不知道那是什么,只知道那是皮的,而且你把它丢在地上。你忘了帮我买狗狗玩具了。

I didn't know what it was, but it was leather, and it was on the floor. I was just playing. You forgot to get me puppy toys.

如果我没有在家里大小便,你会不会让我留下来?

Would I still be at home if I had been house broken?

你把我的鼻子压在便便里面只会让我对需要上厕所感到羞愧。

Rubbing my nose in what I did made me ashamed I had to go at all.

书跟训练老师都可以告诉你如何教会我走到门口要你开门的

There are books and obedience teachers that would have taught you how to teach me to go to the door.

如果我没有把跳蚤带到家里来,你会不会让我留下来?

Would I still be at home if I hadn't brought fleas into the house?

我身上没有驱虫药,我没有办法在你把我留在院子里好几天后跑到我身上的跳蚤抓下来。

Without anti-flea medicine, I couldn't get the moffme after you left me in the yard for days and days.

如果我没有乱叫,你会不会让我留下来?

Would I still be home if I hadn't barked and barked?

我只是想告诉你: “我好害怕,我好孤单,我在这里阿!我想成为你最好的朋友!”

I was only saying "I'm scared, I'm lonely, I'm here, I'm here!I want to be your best friend."

如果我让你开心,你会不会让我留下来?

Would I still be at home if I had made you happy?

但是打我并不会让我知道怎么取悦你。

Hitting me didn't help.

如果你愿意花时间照顾我,教我如何当一只好狗狗,我是不是就可以留下来了?

Would I still be at home if you had taken the time to care or me and to teach me manners?

差不多第一星期之后你就没有再注意过我了,但是我一直都在等着你来爱我

You didn't pay attention to me after the first week or so, but I spent all my time waiting for you to love me.

今天我死了.....

I died today!

中国足彩网信息请查看英语美文写作

中国足彩网信息请查看英语美文写作
易贤网手机网站地址:中英双语:一只狗的遗书
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$ 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标