Asking Directions 打听情况和问路
331. Excuse me, madam. Could you tell me where the post office is?
对不起,女士,请问邮局在哪里?
332. It's just around the corner. 转弯就是。
333. Excuse me, how can I get to the bus station? 对不起,汽车站怎么走?
334. You can take the bus and get off at the second stop.
你可以坐公共汽车第二站下。
335. Excuse me. Where is No.5 Street? 对不起,第五大街在哪儿?
336. Go straight ahead and turn left at the second crossing.
一直往前走,在第二个十字路口往左拐。
337. Excuse me. Can you tell me how to get to Mr. Hu's restaurant?
对不起,你能告诉我怎么去胡先生的餐馆吗?
338. Go on for about 100 meters. It's on your left side. You can't
miss it.
往前走约100米,在你左手边,你不会错过的。
339. Which one is Mr. Jame's office? 哪间是詹姆司先生的办公室?
340. It's Room 201 on the second floor. 二楼201房间。
341. Can I use the lift? 我能用电梯吗?
342. Sorry, it's broken. You have to use the stairs.
对不起,它坏了,你只能走楼梯了。
343. Where are the stairs? 楼梯在哪里呢?
344. Go along the corridor and it's on your right side.
沿着走廊走,在你右手边。
345. Thank you for directions. 感谢你为我指路。