A:how's it going?最近怎么样?
B:I'm in a good mood today, actually. How about you?事实上,我今天心情很好,你呢?
A:to be honest, I'm a bit fed up.说实话,我有点烦。
B:what's wrong?怎么了?
A:there's a girl in my company that I really like but I always get shy when she is around.我很喜欢我们公司的一个女孩,但是我一看见她就不好意思。
B:I see! Do you want to ask her out?这样啊,你想约她出去吗?
A:sure, but how?当然啦,但是怎么约啊?
B:you can ask her out for drink after work.你可以约她下班后一起喝东西。
A:but for what reasons? She doesn't even know who I am.但是找什么理由啊?她都不知道我是谁。
B:then you've got a lot of homework to do. You need to get her notice first.那你要做的事情可就多了,你要先引起她的注意。
A:easier said than done.说起来容易。
B:you can start by meeting her at the bus stop and saying hello to her.你可以先在公交车站偶遇她,然后和她搭讪。
A:but I always get tongue-tied when I see her.但是我一见到她,就不知道说什么。
B:that's something you need to overcome. Men should make the first move as most of girls perfer being chased.那你一定要克服这个毛病。男士要主动,女孩子喜欢被追啊。
A:I see. I'll try.知道了。我试试吧。
B:good luck!祝你好运。