A:Tom? Oh, it's been a while since we've talked to each other. Nice to hear you again.汤姆吗?噢,我们上次聊天到现在已经有一阵子了。很高兴又见到你。
B:Same here. Hey, did you know Susan is going to get married. She invited me to her wedding and she wants you to attend also.也是在这里。嘿,你知不知道苏珊要结婚了。她邀请我去参加婚礼,她希望你也能出席。
A:Really?真的吗?
B:Definitely. I'm calling to tell you this.当然。我正打算打电话告诉你这件事。
A:Why didn't she call me?她为什么不打电话给我?
B:She tried, but the line is always busy.她打过了,但是电话线路一直处于忙音状态。
A:Well, I may have stayed on the phone too long. Can you give me her number? I'll call her later.恩,我可能打了太久电话了。你可以给我她的号码吗?我稍后打电话给她。
B:Of course. It's 555-4653.当然。是555-4653。
A:Thanks. So how are things with you?谢谢。那你最近怎样?
B:Pretty good. I've just bought a new house.很好。我刚刚买了套新房子。
A:Wow! Great! Where?喔!太棒了!在哪里?
B:In the suburb. How are you and Carol? Still living in town?在郊区。那你和Carol呢?还住在城里吗?
A:Yeah, it's really convenient. The theater and Shopping Mall are within walking distance. Well, I got to go. I'll get in touch with you soon.是的,很方便。戏院和购物中心走路就能到达。额,我要走了。不久之后我会与你联系的。
B:Okay. Don't forget to call Susan.好的。记得打电话给苏珊。
A:Don't worry. Bye.别担心。拜拜。