A:Hi! Ben! Nice meeting you here!
嗨!本!真高兴在这儿见到你!
B:Hi, Terry! Nice meeting you here.
嗨!泰瑞!在这儿碰到你真好。
A:What are you doing here? Fitness Consultant?
你在这儿做什么?健康顾问?
B:Subscribe to the magazine for my wife.
我帮我妻子订的。
A:I see. I thought you had switched your hobby of stamp collection to fitness.
知道了。我还以为你的兴趣由集邮转到健身去了呢。
B:No, I love collecting stamps. Hey, what are you doing here?
没有,我喜欢集邮。嘿,你在这儿做什么?
A:I want to buy the newly issued stamps.
我想买一套最新发行的邮票。
B:I have spent all my money on that magazine, otherwise I will buy some myself too.
我的钱全订了那本杂志了。不然我也想买一套。
A:Hey, do you have time this Sunday? I want you to come to my house.
嘿,这个星期天有空吗?我想要你来我家。
B:Sure. Why?好的。为什么?
A:I want to swap some stamps with you.
我想跟你换一些邮票。
B:No problem. I will come by then.
没问题。我到时去。
注释:
switch vt. 转变
hobby n. 兴趣,爱好
stamp n. 邮票
collection n. 收集
issue vt. 发行
otherwise adv. 否则
swap vt. 交换