A:Daniel, have you ever heard about the wildlife sanctuary?
丹尼尔,你听说过野生动物园吗?
B:Is that different from this kind of zoo?
那和这种动物园有什么区 别吗?
A:Yes, of course.
当然有啊。
B:So tell me about it!
那对我讲讲吧。
A:There are a lot of wild animals in that place, and also some special rules while visiting.
在那里啊,有很多野生动物,而且在你游览的时候,还有一些特殊的规定呢。
B:Special rules?
特殊规定?
A:There, you only have two ways for visiting.
在那儿啊,你只有两种游览的方式。
B:Details?
说详细点。
A:On their bus or in your own cars, and you won't be allowed to get off the bus until you reach the special region.
乘他们的车或者是自己开车,在你到达特殊区域之前,是不允许下车的。
B:Why not?
为什么呢?
A:Because it is dangerous to get out of the car or bus. You can just imagine how fierce the wild animals can be.
因为下车太危险了。你可以想象一下野生动物是多么的凶猛。
B:That makes sense. But that sounds interesting. Is there one in Beijing too?
有道理。这听起来太有趣了。北京也有这样的动物园吗?
A:Yes.
有啊。
B:I prefer to go there next time.
下次我选择去那里。
A:Yeah, sure, you won't be disappointed.
当然可以啦,你肯定不会失望的。
注释:
sanctuary n. 避难所
allow vt. 允许
region n. 地区
flerce adj. 凶猛的
disappoint vt. 使失望
2025国考·省考课程试听报名