AJim! What’s up,man?
吉姆,怎么了,伙计?
BCharlie! Is that your ride? It’s butt ugly, dude!
Charlie,那是你的车吗?它可真丑。
ADon’t be a airhead! This is a nineteen sixty-nine Chevy Impala! I just need to fix it up a bit. In a couple of months, this baby is gonna be wicked!
别傻了。这时1969年产的Chevy Impala。我只需要稍微修理下。再过2个月,它就是部很棒的车。
BNot even! Check it out! Now that’s a fresh ride!
绝不会。好好检查下。假如它是部好车。
AToo bad the driver is a major dweeb. Anyone can have a car like that if their daddy is loaded like his.
太糟了,司机是个笨蛋。任何人都能买部那样的车,如果他们的老爸像他的老爸一样有钱。
BHe’s coming this way, be cool.
他来了,小声点。
AHey guys! What do you think of my automobile? Isn’t it bad to the bone?
伙计们,你认为我的车怎么样?是不是酷毙了?
BWord! The ladies are gonna be lining up to get with you when they see you driving around in that car.
是啊,要是美女们看见你开着这部车兜风,她们一定和你拍拖。
AYou really think so?
你真这样想?
BFor sure!
那是当然!
AAwesome!
真恶心。
BPsych! haha.. you totally fell for it.
开个玩笑,你上当了。
AYou are a real scumbag, Charlie. When I do the nasty with the prom queen, we’ll see who has the last laugh.
你真是个卑鄙的家伙。当我和舞会皇后拍拖的时候,看谁笑在最后。
BDude, don’t have a cow!
伙计,别生气。
中国足彩网信息请查看入门口语