AHey, Terry, have all the players got here?
嗨,泰瑞,大家都到齐了吗?
BYeah, most of them have arrived. Don't worry. There are still 20 minutes left before the match.
嗯,大部分人都到了。别担心,离比赛开始还差20分钟呢!
AOK. By the way, the stadium is terrific.
好的,顺便说一下,这体育场真不错。
BOf course. It's a newly-built one.
当然了,这可是新建成的。
AWe are lucky to play in a new stadium.
可以在新体育场里打球,我们真是太新运了。
BHurry up, Benjamin! Pass the ball to me. I'm good at shooting.
加油,本杰明。把球传给我,我擅长射篮。
ALook out. Catch the ball. You should dunk besides the three-point line.
当心,接住球,你应该在3分线旁边投篮。
BOh, God! I didn't touch anybody. How can I commit a foul?
天哪!我没有碰任何人,我怎么可能犯规呢?
AJust calm down. It's just a turnover. Make up your mind and we can shoot well.
冷静下来,这只是一个失误。打起精神来,我们能打得挺好。
BYes, I got it. Come on, Benjamin, don't let him get into the paint.
嗯,我知道了。加油,本杰明,不要让他进入内线。
ANo problem, I once played a 2-meter-high player successfully.
没问题,我曾经成功的防守一个2米高的球员。
BReally? You must be…
真的吗?你肯定……
ABut that game he dunked over me for 13 times.
但是他在我头上射了13次。
BThat's interesting. Let's hurry up, we should beat them in the first half.
真有趣。我们加油吧,我们在上半场打败他们。
AOh, look, what's happened to Jack? He sat down.
哎呀,看,杰克怎么了?他坐下了。
BHe may be injured. Yes, come on, call the team doctor.
他可能受伤了。是的,快点,叫队医。
中国足彩网信息请查看入门口语