A Excuse me... 打扰一下...
B Yes, sir. How may I be of service? 是的,先生,需要什么服务吗?
A I would like to return this item... Are refunds allowed? 我想把这个东西退掉...可以退款吗?
B Certainly. The customer is always right, we are here to serve you. Is there a reason that you would like to return it? Did you have problems with our product or services? 当然可以.顾客总是对的,我们随时为您服务.为什么要退掉?您对我们的产品和服务有什么问题吗?
A No, no... It was just the wrong size. 不,不是的...只是大小不合适.
B Would you be interested in an exchange as opposed to a refund? I think I can help you to find the appropriate size. 那你想调换一下还是要退款?我想我能帮你找到合适的尺寸.
A No. I would rather just return it. 不用了.我还是想退掉.
B Sure, no problem. Do you happen to have the receipt? 当然可以,没问题.你带收据了吗?
A Yeah, right here. 带了,在这儿...
B Ok, just a moment, please. Here you are, I need you to sign here, please. And here is your refund. Is there anything else I can help you with? 好的,请等一下.给您,请在这里签字.这是你的退款.还有什么需要我帮忙的?
A No, thank you. 没有了,谢谢你.
B You're welcome. Have a nice day! 别客气.祝你一天都开心!