N:Hello?
喂?
L:Good morning, Nathaniel. This is Leah calling from the International Student Office.
早上好,纳森尼尔。我是国际学生办公室的利亚。
N:Good morning.
早上好。
L:The reason I'm calling is because Ms. Collins will not be able to call you back until next week.
我打电话是要告诉你,科林斯女士要到下周才能给你回电话。
N:Oh. I had hoped she would have called me back yesterday.
哦,我本来以为她昨天会给我打电话呢。
L:She's terribly sorry about that. She had to leave the office suddenly and won't be able to returen until next week. She hopes you understand.
她对此非常抱歉。她昨天有急事突然离开了办公室,而且要到下周才能回来.她希望您能谅解。
N:Is there someone else I can talk to?
那我能跟其他人谈谈吗?
L:She asked me to call you to book an appointment with someone else today. When are you free today?
她让我打电话告诉你今天可以预约其他工作人员.你今天什么时候有空啊?
N:Any time after 2 pm today would be good for me.
下午两点以后我有时间。
L:Mr. Liu is available at 2:15 today. Will that work for you?
刘先生下午2:15以后可以接受预约。你觉得可以吗?
N:I'd prefer to speak with Ms. Fonda.
我还是想和芳达女士谈。
L:I'm afraid she isn't available this afternoon. She has an opening at 11:30 this morning. Will that work for you?
恐怕她下午没有时间.今天上午11:30她有空,你觉得行吗?
N:That will be fine.
好的。
L:Ok, we'll be expecting you at 11:30 then. See you then.
那就11:30吧.到时候见。