L:Hello, this is the International Student Office. My name is Leah. How may I help you?
你好,这里是国际学生办公室。我叫利亚。我可以帮你什么忙吗?
N:I'd like to speak to the Ms. Collins, please.
请找科林斯女士。
L:Ok. Can I ask who is calling, please?
我可以知道是哪位找她吗?
N:This is Nathaniel Brown.
我是纳森尼尔.布朗。
L:And what is your call regarding?
请问你有什么事?
N:I'd like to talk to her about my accommodation situation.
我想跟她谈谈我住宿的情况。
L:Ok, I'll try and put you through. Please hold.
好的.我帮你转接,请稍等。
N:Ok.
好。
L:...Sorry, her line is busy at the moment. Can I take a message?
……对不起,她现在占线.你能留个口信吗?
N:Sure. Can you have her call me back on my cell phone number?
当然.我可以请她一会儿给我回个电话吗?打手机就行?
L:Ok. What's your number?
好的.号码是多少?
N:It's 0-7-7-8-7-3-6-7-6-8-8.
0-7-7-8-7-3-6-7-6-8-8。
L:Let me repeat that back to you. That's zero, double seven, eight, seven, three, six, seven, double six, double eight.
我再重复一遍.是0,两个7,8,7,3,6,7,两个6,两个8。
N:No, there's no double six at the end of the number. It's just zero, double seven, eight, seven, three, six, seven, six, double eight.
不对,后面不是2个6.只是0,两个7,8,7,3,6,7,6,两个8。
L:I got it. When should I have her call you back?
我记下来。我让她什么时候给你回电话呢?
N:Anytime before 6 pm tonight.
今晚6点之前都行。
L:Ok, Nathaniel. I'll have Ms. Collins call you back sometime tonight before 6 pm.
好的,纳森尼尔.我会让科林斯女士今晚6点钱给你回电话的。
N:Thank you!
谢谢你!
L:Bye!
再见!
N:bye!
再见!