AWe are going out for dinner tonight. Are you coming, Betty?
晚上我们要一起出去吃饭,贝蒂,你一块儿去吗?
BI'm not sure. I have to check my schedule. Where are you going?
我不太确定,要先看一下我的安排.你们去哪儿吃饭?
AOh, Jake made a reservation at Friday's.
哦,杰克预定了星期五餐厅.
BJack?
杰克?
AYes, the one with the R and D team. Is that a problem?
对啊,就是研发组的杰克.怎么了?
BI will never go out with him anymore.
我再也不会和他一起出去吃饭了.
AWhy did you say so?
为什么这么说?
BLast time when we had dinner at the Smith's, it was a horrible experience. He had no manners at all!
上次我们一起去史密斯家吃晚饭,太可怕了.他吃饭根本就没规矩.
AOh, really?
真的吗?
BHe made a lot of noises while eating. He talked with his mouth full and sipped loudly.
他吃饭时发出很大的声响,嘴里塞满了吃的却说个不停,喝汤时还弄出很大的声音来.
AAre you kidding me? How could he behave like that?
你在开玩笑吧!他怎么能这样呢?
BIt is true. Everyone kept looking at him. It was so embarrassing as I was sitting right next to him.
真的,当时每个人都在不停地看着他.我正好坐在他旁边,觉得特别尴尬.
AWhat a shame! Didn't he realized that?
真丢人!他自己没有意识到吗?
BI have no idea. He seemed to enjoy the dinner very much.
我不知道,他看起来吃的很开心.
AMaybe he should really learn something about eating etiquette.
或许他真该学学餐桌礼仪了
BOh, he really should.
是啊,他真的应该学学.
中国足彩网信息请查看生活口语