1. My jaw dropped.
我大吃一惊。
2. Opposition was feeble.
没遇到什么反对。
3. Don't rise to the bait.
别上钩。
►rise to the bait [习](鱼)咬饵;(人)中圈套;上当;中计
4. I could have bitten my tongue off.
我恨不得抽自己。
►bite one's tongue off 一想到……就后悔
e.g. I could bite my tongue off whenever I think of what I had said that day. 一想到那天说的话我就后悔得要死。
5. I'm filled with remorse.
我满怀愧疚。
6. We all have human frailties.
人无完人。
7. I can feel it in my bones.
我有预感。
►feel it in one's bones 有一种直觉,预感某件事一定会发生。
8. It's come to the crunch now.
非做决定不可了。
►crunch 这里做名词,意思是紧要关头,重要事件,关键时刻。
e.g. If it comes to the crunch, I'll resign over this. 必要时,我会为此而辞职。
9. Good things come in small packages.
浓缩的都是精品。
10. The guy couldn't be more servile.
瞧他那点头哈腰的样子。
中国足彩网信息请查看生活口语