A Finally we're on board!
终于上飞机了啊!
B Yes. It was so crowded. I'm worn-out. Let's find our seats.
是啊,真挤,累死我了,先找座位吧。
A Are they window seats or aisle seats?
是靠窗的还是靠过道的座啊?
B Let me see… yes, one window seat and one aisle.
我看看,一个靠窗,一个靠过道。
A Ok. But can I trade my seat with you? I prefer the one near the window. I'm a terrible flyer. I always get airsick and can never relax until after I've landed.
那我能跟你换座位吗?我晕机,飞机着陆前,我都会很紧张,所以想换座位。
B That's fine. I'd like to be on the aisle anyway. It's easier to get in and out.
没问题,我正好想挨着过道呢,进出方便。
A Thanks. Where shall we put our luggage?
太好了,谢谢!行李放哪里啊?
B I think the smaller carry-on bag can go in the overhead compartment, and the others can go under the seat.
小的随身包就放上面的行李架上,其他的放座位底下吧。
A Good idea.
好的。
B Don't forget to keep the seat belt on.
别忘了系好安全带。
A Ok. Hope it's a pleasant trip.
嗯,希望旅途顺利。
B Yes!
是啊!
A And no hijackers.
可别碰上劫机的。
B Oh, you have too wild of an imagination.
哦,你想得太多了。
中国足彩网信息请查看生活口语