足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$

生活口语:欢迎宴会Welcome Party
来源:易贤网 阅读:1219 次 日期:2017-10-30 12:08:29
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“生活口语:欢迎宴会Welcome Party”,方便广大网友查阅!

A Would you like some more of this punch?

你还要一点潘趣酒吗?

B No, I don't think so.

不,我不这么认为。

A Why not?

为什么不呢?

B I'm afraid of it. It's sweet, but I think it's pretty strong;

我有点害怕。它很甜,但我认为它很烈。

A No, not at all. I've had five glasses already.

不,一点也不。我已经喝了五杯了。

B Yes, I can tell.

是的,我看得出来。

A What? Do you think I'm drunk?

什么?你以为我醉了吗?

B No, I'm just kidding. But you do look like you're having a good time.

我是开玩笑的。但你看起来是很兴奋的样子。

A So, c'mon. Have another glass of punch. It's just fruit juice.

唉,少来了。再来一杯潘趣酒吧,只是果汁。

B It's not just fruit juice. But alright. I'll have one more glass.

它并不只是果汁,但好吧。我再来一杯。

A Steve, are you trying to push that punch on poor Susan here?You shouldn't trust this guy, you know. He likes to see people get drunk.

史堤夫,你想把那杯潘趣酒推往可怜的苏珊吗?你不应该相信这家伙,你知道吗。他喜欢看别人喝醉。

B Oh, Kevin! How can you accuse me?You are the one who made this punch. It's your party!I didn't pour the three bottles of vodka in it, did I?

喔,凯文!你怎么可以这样指控我?你调的潘趣酒,这是你办的派对!我并没有倒三瓶伏特加酒在里面,是吧?

A There aren't three bottles of vodka in there, Steve.

那里并没有三瓶伏特加酒在里面吧,史堤夫。

B No, you're right. There are two bottles of vodka.

你是对的,那里有两瓶伏特加酒。

A But you said it wasn't strong, Steve.And now you're saying there are two bottles of vodka in it.

但你说它并不烈,史堤夫。现在你又说有两瓶伏特加酒在里面。

B Yes, I guess you caught me there.

对,我想你是抓到我了。

A So how long have you been with the company?

你在公司待多久了?

B Two years. I was hired by Kevin here.

两年。我是凯文应征我进来的。

A Yes, that was my mistake.

是,那是我犯的错。

B Kevin likes to tease me now, but it's true that he hired me.

凯文现在很喜欢戏弄我,但他应征我进来是真的。

A He was really well-qualified for the job.You can see, Susan, that I didn't hire him for his good looks.

他是真的具备我们所要的条件。你可以看到,苏珊,我并不是看他长的帅才聘请他的。

B You are very funny tonight, Kevin.

你今晚真有趣,凯文。

A No, he seems good-looking enough to me.It's just maybe that his manners aren't too good.

不,对我来说他算是帅的。只是或许他的举止并不是很好。

B I am in a room full of comedians here.Are you both going to be making such good jokes at the office too?

我在一间充满喜剧演员的房间。你们是不是也要在办公室制造一些这样的玩笑呢?

A No, we will have work to do at the office. We will let you make the jokes.But excuse me for a moment, I have to check on something in the kitchen.You behave here, alright, Steve?

不,我们在办公室要工作。我们让你来制造玩笑。但容许我离开一下,我要去厨房检查一下东西。你克制一下,好吗,史堤夫?

B Yes, Ma'am. I'll be good. Would you like some more punch?

是的,女士。我会乖的。你还要点潘趣酒吗?

中国足彩网信息请查看生活口语
易贤网手机网站地址:生活口语:欢迎宴会Welcome Party
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$ 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标