足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$

客房预订
来源:易贤网 阅读:709 次 日期:2015-03-18 17:05:33
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“客房预订”,方便广大网友查阅!

81.What kind of room would you like(prefer)?您希望要什么样的房间?

82.Would you like a room with a front view or a rear view?您是要窗户临街的房间,还是要背街的房间?

83.Do you want a single room or a double room?您是要单人间还是双人间?

84.Would a double room do?双人间可以吗?

85.Would you like breakfast in our hotel?您要不要在饭店吃早餐?

86.In whose name is the reservation made?是以谁的名义订的房间?

87.How do you spell your name,please?请问您的名字怎么拼写?

88.I’m sorry,but we don’t have any record of your reservation. 对不起,我们这里没有您预订的记录。

89.I’m sorry,we have no record of a reservation in your name. 对不起,没有以您名字预订房间的记录。

90.Do you have a letter or fax confirming the reservation?您是否收到过确认您订房的信件或传真?

91.Who made the reservation,please?请问是谁预订的房间?

92.From which country?从哪个国家预订的?

93.Do you remember the name of the reservation clerk?您是否记得预订员的姓名?

94.When did you make the reservation?你是什么时候订的房?

95.What was the date of the reservation?请问您预订房间的日期?

96.Would you like Full American Plan or Continental Plan? 您希望是美国收费方式还是欧式收费方式?

97.How long do you plan to stay?您计划住多久?

98.How long will you be staying?您将要住多久?

99.For how many nights?您要住几个晚上?

100.For how long?您准备住多长时间?

101.How many guests will there be in your party altogether?你们一起有几个人?

102.I can book you a single room for the 15th and 16th . 我可以为您在15日、16日两天订一个单人房间。

103.We can confirm a room for the 15th and 16th. 我们可以确认您15日、16日订的一个房间。

104.It’s all right for the 15th ,but not the 16th. 15日的订房没问题,但16日恐怕不行。

105.Just a moment,please. I’ll check the room availability. 请稍等,我去查一下房间预订情况。

106.Thank you for waiting,sir. 先生,谢谢您耐心等待。

107.Sorry to have kept you waiting,sir. 对不起,先生,让您久等了。

108.Unfortunately we are fully booked for July,15th. 遗憾的是我们7月15日客房已全部订满。

109.I’m sorry,I can’t book you a room for July,15th. 对不起,我无法为您订7月15日的客房。

110.We are fully booked for all types of rooms on that night. 我们酒店那天的客房已全部订满。

111.We won’t be able to guarantee you a room for July 15th. 我们不能保证7月15日有房间给您。

112.If there isn’t any room,we can get you on the waiting list or we can find you a room in another hotel. 如果没有空房间,我们可以将您放入等候名单中,一旦有空房就马上给您安排,或者为您在其他饭店找个房间入住。

113.For a single room,the price would be 30 USD. 单人房间的价格是30美元。

114.The total cost would be 100 USD. 全部费用是100美元。

115.There is a 15 percent reduction for drinks. 饮料减价15%。

116.I’m sorry,we don’t have connecting double rooms,but we have large adjoining rooms. 对不起,我们没有相通的双人房间,但我们有大的相邻房间。

117.I’m sorry,we don’t have saunas in our hotel,but we have massage service. 对不起,我们没有蒸汽浴,但我们有按摩服务。

118.Would you like us to send you a brochure?我们给您寄一份介绍我们饭店的小册子好吗?

119.May I have your name and initials,please?请问您的姓名的首写字母?

120.Who’s the reservation for?您为谁预订房间?

121.Gould you give me your address and telephone number,please? 请问您的地址和联系电话?

122.How will you be paying the bill(account)?您将如何付款?

123.You’ll have to send us a deposit of 50 USD. 您需要寄给我们50美元的押金。

124.Is the company willing to cover all the expenses?公司是否愿意支付所有的费用?

125.When will you be arriving?您将何时到达?

126.Will you be coming by plane?And the flight No. please?您将乘飞机来吗?航班号是多少?

127.May I have the airline flight number and arrival time?我可以问您航班号和到达时间吗?

128.We look forward to seeing you(serving you). 我们期待着您的光临(或:为您服务)。

129.The room may have been reserved in the name of the person who made the reservation. 也许您的房间订在为您预订的那个人名下了。

130.Our hotel has a fine view of the city. 从我们饭店可以看到城市的优美景色。

131.Our hotel overlooks one of the main avenue in the city. 从我们饭店可以俯瞰城市中的主要大道之一。

132.Our hotel is beautifully situated. 我们饭店环境优美。

133.Our hotel is located in the centre of the city. 我们饭店位于市中心。

134.This is the peak season. I’m sorry,but could you call us again later on this week?We may have a cancellation. 现在是旅游旺季,很抱歉,您在这周后几天再打电话过来好吗?也许会有人取消预订。

135.We don’t have any single room available. Would you mind a double room instead?我们没有单人间了,如果是个双人间您介意吗?

136.I’m afraid we have no credit arrangements with your company. We will need an advance deposit by bank draft or in cash before the reservation date. 抱歉,我们与贵公司没有信用合同,所以希望您再这个预订日期前以银行汇票或现金形式付给我们一笔保证金。

137.Good afternoon,we warmly welcome you to our hotel. 下午好,欢迎光临。

中国足彩网信息请查看生活口语

中国足彩网信息请查看生活口语
易贤网手机网站地址:客房预订
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$ 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标