AIsn’t this great? I always wanted to own a farm, live out in the country, grow my own food!
这不是很棒吗? 我一直想拥有自己的农场,住在农村,种自己的食物。
BThis is very beautiful. Though I have to confess, I don’t know the first thing about farming!
那确实好极了。虽然我必须承认你的主意很不错,但是我对农场一窍不通。
AThat’s fine! Don’t worry about it!
没关系,别担心那个。
BWhat was that?
那是什么?
ARelax, it was just a goat!
放松,那只是头羊。
BAnd that?
哪个呢?
AIt’s just the cows that are grazing over there. We can milk them later.
牛在那边吃青草。玩些时候我们得给牛挤奶。
BWhat was that?
哪个是什么?
AHoney, seriously, It’s just a sheep. Relax!
亲爱的,那只是一只羊,放松
BRelax, that was just the horses and donkeys that are in the stable.
放松,那些只是马和毛驴在马厩中。
AYou know what? I don’t think I can hack it here out in the countryside. I’m going back to the city!
你知道吗?我认为在农村我无法经营好农场,我要回城里了。
中国足彩网信息请查看生活口语