A Tom? Oh, it's been a while since we've talked to each other. Nice to hear you again.
汤姆吗?噢,我们上次聊天到现在已经有一阵子了。很高兴又见到你。
B Same here. Hey, did you know Susan is going to get married. She invited me to her wedding and she wants you to attend also.
也是在这里。嘿,你知不知道苏珊要结婚了。她邀请我去参加婚礼,她希望你也能出席。
A Really?
真的吗?
B Definitely. I'm calling to tell you this.
当然。我正打算打电话告诉你这件事。
A Why didn't she call me?
她为什么不打电话给我?
B She tried, but the line is always busy.
她打过了,但是电话线路一直处于忙音状态。
A Well, I may have stayed on the phone too long. Can you give me her number? I'll call her later.
恩,我可能打了太久电话了。你可以给我她的号码吗?我稍后打电话给她。
B Of course. It's 555-4653.
当然。是555-4653。
A Thanks. So how are things with you?
谢谢。那你最近怎样?
B Pretty good. I've just bought a new house.
很好。我刚刚买了套新房子。
A Wow! Great! Where?
喔!太棒了!在哪里?
B In the suburb. How are you and Carol? Still living in town?
在郊区。那你和Carol呢?还住在城里吗?
A Yeah, it's really convenient. The theater and Shopping Mall are within walking distance. Well, I got to go. I'll get in touch with you soon.
是的,很方便。戏院和购物中心走路就能到达。额,我要走了。不久之后我会与你联系的。
B Okay. Don't forget to call Susan.
好的。记得打电话给苏珊。
A Don't worry. Bye.
别担心。拜拜。
中国足彩网信息请查看生活口语